I believe that words have the ability to usher in greatness or confound with chaos. How we choose to use our words often determines what manifests in our lives. Our thoughts follow the words that we speak and our actions propelled by thoughts – so when you think negatively or with a lack of confidence, you begin thinking the same way and eventually, your actions will mirror those thoughts. However, when you speak with positivity, confidence, and faith, think of the possibilities?
We all have memories of something someone once said to us that sparked a fire in us, to do something different.
How many times have you mentally returned to that conversation for reassurance, validation or motivation? I want to help you free yourself from the need for someone else to speak something profound into your life, but encourage you to speak life into your own heart, into your business, and into your future… with affirmations.
Meaningful words stay with us and show us why it’s so critically important to speak with intention and resolve; knowing that even if it’s not immediate, your words will ultimately have a profound effect on your life, present, and future. Speaking affirmations is not just an exercise in repetition. It’s more than the reciting words or phrases day in and day out… It’s an intimate process, where your words and what you believe align to manifest your hopes and desires.
I’ve written 12 affirmations for you to start speaking daily. Revise them as needed and make them your own… or simply start with these powerful phrases.
1. I am brave. I say yes to my purpose and show up daily, being fully present in manifesting my dream life in my real life.
2. No matter how the day unfolds, I know that I am enough and that nothing can change that.
3. I do meaningful work that changes lives. My work is needed in the world and I will give my very best to see lives changed every day.
4. I am brave, strong, and resilient and fear has no place in my life.
5. I have a unique mark to leave on the world and I am fully equipped to see it through.
6. I am worthy of wealth, respect, and success.
7. I am a powerful woman. There is no challenge that I will face today that I cannot handle with grace, focus and a level-head.
8. I am not defined by others. I know who I am and all that I am capable of.
9. I will not shrink or mute myself to impress or appease others. I will stand in my excellence.
10. I experience breakthrough, in every area of my life, no matter the size or scope, every day without fail.
11. Everything that I set my heart and mind to do, I will achieve in my life.
12. I am connected to amazing people who strengthen and stretch me to greater heights.
Do you have a powerful affirmation that you would like to share? Post it in the comments!